Be One of Our Satisfied Clients
Be One of Our Satisfied Clients
Read our client testimonials to discover why we are one of the trusted salons in the area.
What People Are Saying
Discover why Jung Studio in Atlanta, Georgia is the preferred salon for many clients by reading their testimonials! Here, you can read their feedback on our hair services.
“Jung is great. My hair was in bad shape when I walked into her salon and she let me know. But she was so kind and said, "You have me now," and proceeded to give me the best cut I have had in years. She didn't try to cut too much off and agreed to trim a bit more each time she saw me.
Costs: Its on the pricier end but the service is definitely with it.
Ambiance: Really cute salon located at the back of a residential home. Very professional, single seat.
Professional: She was a professional and had me an my type 3c/4a hair in and out within an hour. I was impressed.
Love her and will be back in March. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos but will take some in March and update my review.”
- Candice W. (Decatur, Georgia)
“Jung is super talented she gives you a customized style that works just for you, and is long lasting.
If you are accustomed to having your hair cut and styled a very specific way by someone else, stick with that person. But, if your tired of your style looking grown out in 4-6 weeks, stop wasting your time and money, and come see Jung! You will not be disappointed.”
- Georgina G. (Bonaire, Georgia)
“I would give Jung 100 stars if I can. She's an amazing hair stylist and also an amazing woman if you gets to know her. I've had Jung since 2015 - so over 4 years till now. It all started with a random search on Google and I found her - I am so glad I did! To be quite honest, although I saw a moderate review saying it's expensive, I have to say the relatively high price point was what drove me to her in the first place. I believe "you get what you pay for" and I was looking for a good haircut (for engagement photos at that time:)
Jung did my hair faster than I thought. I have long and a lot of hair and my hair is fine. Usually it takes long to have my cut done. Yet Jung can manage it in about 20mins. I know some people would relate short time to "poor efforts" but it really is not the case. If you are skilled/talented in any area, you just master it and can rock it in the way that others will not achieve even given 10x more time. That is it.
I've had many people done my hair in the past and literally no one can ever compare to Jung. A lot of times I want to keep my length but have the volume be thinner. And seriously, Jung can let me just keep my length and I feel my head 3x lighter plus the shape is just fabulous. There was one time I went back to my home country (about 1 month later or so after Jung did my hair) and met with an old friend of mine, she asked me if I had my hair "processed"(e.x. curl, straighten) because it looked so stylish. She couldn't believe I just randomly blow dried/air dried my hair.
All in all, Jung is amazing if you are looking for a good hair cut. I've traveled to her in the past three years when I lived in SC. (Yes - 2 hr+ drive just for a haircut - that's how good she is!) It's admittedly not cheap here but seriously it worth it. The shape lasts for a long time, even for me who has fine hair that grows fast!
Try her if you have not and you will never go to anywhere else for hair!!”
- Tiansun Michelle Z. (Atlanta, Georgia)
“Jung is the best! She's been cutting my hair for a couple of years now and I'm always pleased with the cut and experience. Jung is a great educator. I now realize how much hair care knowledge I've been missing out on over the years because I've never had a stylist take the time to give me tips. She's taught me techniques to take the place of expensive products and make my style look good on a daily basis. Two thumbs up!”
- Alicyn M. (Atlanta, Georgia)
“Cannot rave about Jung enough! After searching high & low over Atlanta for a stylist I finally found Jung through yelp. Things I love about her and her work:
1. I have very thick hair and lots of it (I'm South Asian). She is the only person that has been able to style it in such a way that I some days I don't dry it and it still looks great. She is so much different than other stylists that have a cookie-cutter approach. I would pay zero attention to the reviews that say otherwise. I cannot tell you how many people stop me when I'm out and ask for my stylist's name.
2. She is the only stylist that has been able to grow my hair out without it getting stringy looking and looking weighed down. Love it. For whatever reason, my hair looks great when I leave but even better in a few weeks.
3. Definitely the fastest stylist in Buckhead. I'm in and out within 15-20 minutes sometimes. Now I get color sometimes so that makes it a little longer.
4. Very accommodating schedule based on work and things. Sometimes if a cut is not sitting right she'll have me back in a few weeks and fix it up.
5. She is hilarious... I would sorely miss her if she left ATL.”
- Sana A. (Atlanta, Georgia)